Frozen Pizza Fundraiser: Schools fundraise with pizzas
No time to cook? Just pop in a frozen pizza! 🙂
Today’s busy lifestyles require families to have convenience foods on hand. Pizza is one of those foods that are great for after school snacks or a quick meal.
So when your organization conducts a frozen pizza fundraiser you’re providing something that people are already buying and will want more of.
Tips for Planning a Frozen Pizza Fundraiser:
- Review the companies the offer frozen pizza fundraisers and choose one that offers the best product, profit potential and service.
- Set a goal for your group’s overall sales and then break it down by participant.
- Offer prizes as incentives for sellers. A stepped scale works well and rewards those who sell the minimum, as well as higher targets. You can even order extra frozen pizzas as prizes.
- Set dates for the start and end of your fundraiser. A mid campaign check-in where coordinators call participants to see how their sales are going is a good idea.
- Arrange for storage of the frozen products when they arrive. Make sure your sellers know the date, time and location of the pickup.
- Celebrate! Have a recognition meeting or party to acknowledge those who sold the most. Announce the total amount raised and describe what the funds will do to support the activities of your organization.