School Fundraising Coupon Books – Entertainment Book Fundraising
The Entertainment Book is a book of coupons produced specifically for a specific geographic area.Â These popular books are published in over 150 city metro areas in the United States and Canada. Most of the coupons are 50% offers, or Buy one get one Free.
School fundraising with coupon books provides a great value to your supporters.Â If you like dining out, this book is a must have. There are hundreds of coupons for 50% OFF or Buy One, Get One Free at local and chain restaurants. You’ll find everything from Fine Dining to Fast Food, and any kind of cuisine you could want.
The coupon books also really help a family on a budget with $5 off each and every month at local grocery stores. We bought the book two years in a row from our church’s preschool who sold them as a fundraiser. Last year our family saved at least $200 using the Entertainment book!
Because I have seen this coupon book WORK both as a consumer and as a fundraiser, I highly recommend it.
Benefits of the school coupon book fundraiser from Entertainment:
- No upfront cost means instant profitâ€”you pay only for what you sell.
- Use Entertainment.com and offer books to out-of-town family and friends in more than 150 major metro areas.
- Your local representative helps you make the most money with the least effort
- Go from kickoff to wrap-up in as little as two weeks
- Free planning and promotional materials
- Free prize program to motivate and reward sellers
- Provide a great money-saving service to your supporters
- More support online at Entertainment.com
These books are normally sold between September and January. For more information about this fundraiser go to the Entertainment website or call 1-888-231-SAVE (7283).